• 8h30 am: Leave Hoa Lu 2 Hotel Ninh Binh for Van Lam village from where you travel by rowing boat along Ngo Dong river through the rice fields to visit Tam Coc and its three grottoes.
• 11h00 am: Take a short walk through the limestone moutains to Thai Vi temple which was dedicated to the four Kings of the Tran dynasty in the 13th century and now offers a place of peace and simplicity against a back-drop of ancient architecture.
• 11h30 am: Drive to Bich Dong pagoda and visit Ha, Trung and Thuong pagoda.have lunch at a local restaurant.
• 13h30 pm: Continue take you visit Mua cave.Though small, this place attracts visitor with its many interesting stories.From the cave, you can see all the way to Tam Coc’s three grottoes.Climb 492 stone steps to the top of the mountain to enjoy a stunning view of the countryside and the wonderful Ngo Dong river.
• 14h30 pm: Depart to Hoa Lu temple – the ancient capital of Vietnam, dating from the 10th century.Appreciate the art ancient sculpture: carving on wood and stone from the 11th to 17th century, depicting the daily lives, dreams and wishes for peace and good life.
What to bring:
Umbrella, Camera, Raincoat, Sunblock, Hat, Comfortable shoes.
Included in price:
+ E.S.guide. (our guide speaks English fluently and has a lot of experiences and knowledge).
+ Other languages on request.
+ Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
+ Skillful driver
+ Boat trip.
+ Mineral water 500ml x 2/ per person
+ All entrance and sightseeing fees
+ Big private lunch (we carter vegetarians)
+ Hotel pickup/ drop off at your hotel in the center city on your request.
+ All taxes & services charge.
Not included in price:
+ Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
+ Travel insurance
+ Drinks and other personal expenses.
+ Tips/ Gratuities
+ Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
+ Child 1 – 4 years old: F.O.C ( Free of charge )
+ Child 5 – 10 years old, 75% adult price
+ Peak season surcharge 25% on Dec 24th and Dec 31st and The Lunar New Year.
The quotation above is only applicable at present and might change at different time of service.
Please use the booking form and choose your desired departure date to get the exact price for the tour.